Tracing the adventure of ‘FoodonTV’ from Gujarat farms to getting millions of subscribers
Are you thinking about starting a online store in the lockdown period? Then the advantages of Magento’s creation platform for your new e-commerce shop cannot be omitted. Want to know how Magento’s eCommerce growth would support you from selecting other eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, 3Dcart, and Volusion? Keep scrolling down, then.
With e-commerce today being such a fast-paced and fast-moving environment where agile business thrives, businesses need to adapt appropriately. This is where Magento is coming in.
Indeed, a quarter of all e-commerce sites worldwide are based on a Magento framework that is unsurprising. It is the most scalable and full-featured e-commerce software platform available on the market, and you can find many trusted Magento eCommerce development services for your online store.
- Open source: The Magento 2 platform’s best aspect is an open-source e-commerce platform that enables owners to create a beautiful storefront by adding extensions. Magento 2 provides a plethora of extensions, plugins, templates, etc., to make the e-commerce store one of the world’s best stores.
- A boon for e-commerce business: Magento 2 supports OOP and MVC architecture, offering developers the option to choose from according to the user’s unique needs. This feature enables developers to create an optimized user interface and demonstrate their programming skills. Magento 2 also includes easy-to-use facilities for developers to create web pages. So this makes it easy to use the platform.
- Application programming interface for inventory management: Inventory management is crucial for an e-commerce store’s efficient operation. Streamlining inventory management, coordinating content creation, sales promotions, and constant updating and analysis are vital for e-commerce firms. With the Magento 2 API routines, protocols and tools can be set, and the inventory can be handled easily. You can also build stock lists using a scanning system for code.
- It provides the best security: Talking about providing security to the e-commerce website, Magento 2 offers high-level security to e-commerce stores. It now comes with five directories in the root directory that make it less vulnerable to cyber-attacks. This ensures that a safe e-commerce store is created.
- SEO Friendly: Having traffic from search engines is one of the most productive ways to make a return on your investment. Magento supports SEO by allowing you to build URLs, tags, and descriptions with specific keywords. Magento not only helps drive inbound traffic but also has powerful tools to improve conversion optimization and average order value, such as upsells and Cross-sells.
- Easy to manage: Magento will help you run multiple stores from a single admin panel, saving you a lot of time and effort when managing your online sales. It also provides multi-language and currency features and foreign support, delivery, and order management.
- Integration with third-party services: Magento helps you easily incorporate any 3rd party plugins, software, and additional plugins to customize your e-commerce stores, such as payment gateways, marketing automation, shipping providers, and tag management tools.